This month sees the first chance for women to enrol in the Women’s Mindful Leadership Institute Programme. This year long programme starts in September 2017 and will allow you to spend four seasons in deep collaboration with other likeminded women to change the way you work, live and lead. You will emerge with a new clarity as to who you are and the way you want to lead.
We will work with women who are on a mission to lead, succeed and thrive in their careers, lives and organisations. Allowing them to lead from their strengths and emerge from the programme empowered. We aim to do this by building communities of women who will support each other in developing their mindful leadership skills.
Who are the coaches?
Together with my colleague Jenifer Walper Roberts an experienced leadership and life coach I will be running this course. We will bring together our mindfulness and coaching skills to enable you to unlock your leadership potential.
Who is this programme for?
This year long coaching and mindfulness intensive is designed for women who are leaders in multiple areas of life.
- This will allow you to gain clarity about who you are and where you want to be in your upcoming chapter.
- To learn a healthy approach to work/ life balance and to develop your own mindfulness practice.
- To develop self awareness, focus and presence.
- To have a greater impact in all aspects of your life.
- To co-create a community of women who will inspire each other.
How will it work?
The year will consist of 4 day long retreats (Autumn, Winter, Spring and Summer). Between these retreats there will be one-to-one mindfulness and coaching sessions as well as mastermind sessions with your own groups.
Please follow me on Facebook and Twitter or call me on 07769892376.